Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Do you like this story?
Posted on Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Lucio Tan, the man behind Asia Brewery, Tanduay Holdings and Fortune Tobacco still holds the title of the second richest man in the Philippines with $5 billion net worth. Enrique Razon, Chairman and CEO of the Philippine port-handling giant International Container Terminal Services, Inc. is still the third richest Filipino with $4.9 billion net worth.
Here is the list of Filipino who made it to the Forbes' 2013 Billionaires List
1. Henry Sy and family - $13.2 billion (68th overall)
2. Lucio Tan and family - $5 billion (248th overall)
3. Enrique Razon, Jr. - $4.9 billion (258th overall)
4. Andrew Tan - $3.95 billion (345th overall)
5. David Consunji and family - $2.8 billion (503rd overall)
6. George Ty and family - $2.6 billion (554th overall)
7. Lucio and Susan Co - $2 billion (736th overall)
8. Robert Coyiuto, Jr. - $1.6 billion (931st overall)
9. Tony Tan Caktiong and family - $1.4 billion (1031st overall)
10. Andrew Gotianun and family - $1.2 billion (1175th overall)
11. Roberto Ongpin - $1.2 billion (1175th overall)
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.