Saturday, January 5, 2013
Do you like this story?
Posted on Saturday, January 5, 2013
|Photo credit: megbiram.com|
1) My target for 2013 is to lose 4 kg of weight in the first 6 months of 2013 and a total of 8kg for 2013. I know it's a lot of weight to lose but I'm really fed up with the belly and extra chubbiness in my face. Aside from losing weight, it would be lovely to have an abs. I have been wishing for it last year and it didn't come true. Wouldn't it be nice to take photo with some abs? Lol.
2) Continuing the health resolutions, I want to continue the habit of going to gym at least three times a week. I have to exert more in running and I want to run at least 30 kilometers per week. Hoping that I can do a longer distance every weekend.
3) My last health resolution is to buy a new swimming trunks and swim at least once a month.
4) With regards to financial resolutions, I target to spend less this year and save more. I also have conditioned myself that I'm not joining any runs this year.
5) Hopefully this year, I can land a better paying job or get a promotion. I'm still thinking of doing a bold move at work. Thinking of talking to my boss for more responsibilities.
6) I want to write as well about my investing experience and impart somehow my knowledge to the newbies like me.
7) Lastly for my financial resolutions, I'm targeting to complete my 8 months emergency fund. Ever since I started paying for my condo amortization last year, my emergency fund is like a yoyo diet. That means I need more income!
8) For my blogging resolutions, I want to dedicate more time to it. I have been on a long hiatus last year. With that I want to update the template of my personal blog and hopefully my blogging income will pick up. I'm still deciding to just combine all my blogs into one since I cannot have time to all.
9) Lastly for my travel resolutions, I know it complicates my financial resolution to save more but I want to travel more this year, make it costly travel. Hopefully this year I can finally experience an actual snow. My travel destination includes South Korea, Bangkok and Myanmar.
10) Finally, I want to visit at least one Philippine destination every year and blog about my experience.
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.