Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Do you like this story?
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2012
The said company will be 60% owned by Golden Plate, which is the subsidiary of Jollibee Foods Corporation while the remaining 40% will be owned by Beeworks Inc. The new Singapore company will have an initial funding of S$1 million.
Jollibee currently has 79 stores around the world including the US, Vietnam, Brunei, Jeddah, Hong Kong, Qatar, Kuwait.
This is such a great news for Filipinos like me working here in Singapore. We will finally have a new makan place aside from Lucky Plaza and some Filipino stalls in hawkers. I just hope Singaporeans and foreigners will be able to adapt to the sweet Filipino style spaghetti and the fried chicken with rice.
Now, I can't wait for the Jolly hotdog! Make that Halal though.
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.