Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Do you like this story?
Posted on Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Here are the ingredients of the Tuna Spaghetti in Tomato Basil Sauce:
1. Fettuccine pasta
2. 2 cans of tomato sauce
3. Olive oil
4. Basil leaves (finely chopped)
5. 2 cans of Century Tuna (Hot & Spicy)
7. Chopped garlic
8. Salt and pepper
Tuna Spaghetti in Tomato Basil Sauce steps:
1. In a big casserole, fill it up with water then put into a boil.
2. Once it is boiling, add 1 tablespoon of salt and cooking oil.
3. Pour in the noodles then mix occasionally.
4. After 15 minutes, check the noodles if it is already cooked. You can only tell once you bite on it. Drain the noodles then mix the noodles with some olive oil.
5. Now for the sauce, sautee the garlic then pour in the tomato sauce.
6. Mix in the drained can of tuna and the finely chopped basil leaves.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste
Serve your Tuna Spaghetti in Tomato Basil Sauce with some generous cheese!
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.