Friday, April 13, 2012
Do you like this story?
Posted on Friday, April 13, 2012
1) Actual Passport and a photocopy (valid for more than six months)
2) Duly filled form
3) 2 recent passport size photos
4) Invitation letter if staying with relatives
5) Employment letter or employment permit
6) Hotel ticket
7) Round-trip air ticket
8) Visa fee of $65 (Singapore)
If you are permanent resident or holding a visa of Canada, USA, Shengen States, UK, Japan, New Zealand or Australia, you are allowed to enter for 30 days on visa exempt.
Enjoy your visit to Taiwan!
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.