Monday, February 13, 2012
Do you like this story?
Posted on Monday, February 13, 2012
Anyway, after browsing the recipe and instructions in YouTube. Here is my rendition of the steamed fish. For only twenty minutes of steaming, you will have a healthy and yummy dish.
Steamed Fish Ingredients:
1) White fish
4) Spring Onions
5) Salt and pepper
6) Light Soy Sauce
9) Aluminum Foil
Here are the steps:
1) Spread the cornstarch to the inside and skin of the fish.
2) Damp a little of cooking oil to the fish and place it in an aluminum foil.
3) Sprinkle the ginger, shallots, spring onions, salt and pepper to the fish.
4) Drizzle a bit of the light soy sauce to the fish and seal the aluminum foil.
5) Steam the fish in a steamer for twenty minutes.
Serve the steamed fish with hot rice and cold iced tea!
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.