Sunday, July 10, 2011
Do you like this story?
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011
Here are the ingredients and the steps to cook Thai Green Curry Chicken:
1. Chicken parts
2. Coconut milk
3. Long beans cut into an inch
4. Potatoes cut into cubes
5. Fish sauce
1. Heat up the pan and mix the green curry paste with the coconut milk.
2. Add in the chicken when the green curry paste and coconut milk mixture is boiling.
3. Once the chicken is cooked, add in the potatoes. Add in the long beans when the potatoes are cooked.
4. Add in fish sauce or some red chilies to taste.
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.