Sunday, April 17, 2011
Do you like this story?
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011
Cheesy Spaghetti ala Makoy ingredients:
1. 250g Spaghetti noodles
2. 1 big can of Tomato sauce
3. Cheddar cheese
4. Meat balls
7. chopped onion
8. chopped garlic
10. cooking oil
11. salt and pepper
Cheesy Spaghetti ala Makoy Steps:
1. On a big casserole, fill it up with water then put into a boil.
2. Once it is boiling, add 1 tablespoon of salt and cooking oil.
3. Pour in the spaghetti noodles then mix occasionally.
4. After 15 minutes, check on the noodles if it is already cooked. You can only tell once you bite on it. Drain the noodles with running cold water. Set in a separate bowl and mix a little cooking oil on it.
5. Now for the sauce, sautee the garlic and onion. Once the onion is translucent, add the meat balls.
6. Once the meat balls turn pale, add one can of tomato sauce then mix.
7. Add in the hotdogs, drained mushrooms and 1/4 block of the cheddar cheese to the sauce.
8. Add some salt and pepper to taste. If you prefer a sweeter version, you can add some sugar and banana ketchup.
Best served with hot garlic bread and some grated cheese on top. This recipe is good for 5 to 6 servings. Enjoy!
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere.
Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.