Monday, August 17, 2009
Do you like this story?
Posted on Monday, August 17, 2009
It's been a while since I have posted my new recipe. For today I am going to share the recipe of my former housemate in Punggol. Thanks again to Sharon for this recipe. I call this Green Bell Pepper with Minced Pork. Cute right?
Anyway, the procedure is a bit toxic but I can assure you that it is delicious. Here are the ingredients first:
1. Green bell pepper
2. minced pork
6. oyster sauce
7. soy sauce
Now for the toxic procedure...
1. Grill the green bell pepper until it turns brown to black. You will know that it ready if you can peel the plastic coating of the bell pepper.
2. Make a circular hole from the base of the bell pepper. Take away the seeds and scrape off the white lining from the inside.
3. On a pan, sautee the garlic, tomato, onion and the minced pork.
4. Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce then mix. You can add more soy sauce or oyster sauce depending on your taste. Add some salt if needed.
5. Make sure that the sauteed minced pork is well dried since we are going to put it inside the bell pepper.
6. If the minced pork is ready, put it inside the green bell pepper and make sure that it is intact.
7. On the same pan, add some oil then fry the green bell pepper. Start from the bottom then turn it on the side. Voila!
Best if served with hot rice.
This post was written by: Mark Ferdinand Tayag
Makoy is a Senior Software Engineer based in Singapore. He enjoys cooking, swimming, running and taking photos. Makoy started blogging way back 1998 during his College years. Aside from his personal blog, he maintains a music blog, an entertainment blog, making money online blog and a photo blog. A certified Filipino blogger that wants to dominate the blogosphere. Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.